* Estimated Lead Time 4 days
Contact us for more specific lead time if needed sooner.
Manufactured using only the finest natural rubber latex, A.R.C. Rubber Insulating Gloves offer superior dielectric properties, increased durability, flexibility, comfort and physical strength. Their contoured shape helps reduce hand fatigue, minimize chaffing and includes a rolled cuff for easy on/off. These Class 2 gloves are available in a 14″ and 16″ length and in a red/black color to provide high voltage protection up to 17,000 Volts AC/25,500 Volts DC. Magid A.R.C. Rubber Insulating Gloves now feature ultra-thin rear labels that are flush with the back of the glove, improving longevity and comfort. All glove configurations meet or exceed the respective requirements of current ASTM D120-09 specifications, OSHA 29C FR 1910.269 regulations and NFPA 70E standards. Ideal users of these gloves include power and communications linesmen, electrical contractors, plant and facility maintenance technicians, auto manufacturing/repair service workers, high-voltage machine operators and electrical field service technicians. ASTM F496 Standard Specification for In-Service Care of Insulating Gloves and Sleeves states that protector gloves shall be worn over rubber insulating gloves to prevent mechanical damage. The Magid PowerMaster Leather Linesmen Protector Gloves (sold separately) are manufactured in accordance with the ASTM standard and are designed specifically for the A.R.C. Rubber Insulating Gloves.
- Natural rubber latex
- Class 2 high voltage protection up to 17,000 Volts AC/25,500 Volts DC
- 16″ length
- Red/black color
- Superior dielectric properties
- Ultra-thin labels are flush with the glove, improving longevity and comfort
- Increased durability, comfort and physical strength
- Flexible design makes working with small parts easy
- Straight cuff
- Smooth finish
- Meets and exceeds current ASTM D120-09 specifications, OSHA 29C FR 1910.269 regulations and NFPA 70E standards