* Estimated Lead Time 4-7 days
Contact us for more specific lead time if needed sooner.
Manufactured using only the finest natural rubber latex, Magid A.R.C. Rubber Insulating Gloves offer superior dielectric properties, increased durability, flexibility, comfort and physical strength. Their contoured shape helps reduce hand fatigue, minimize chafing and includes a rolled cuff for easy on/off. These Class 00 gloves are available in an 11″ and 14″ length and provide low voltage protection up to 500 Volts AC/750 Volts DC. All glove configurations meet or exceed the respective requirements of current ASTM D120-09 specifications, OSHA 29C FR 1910.269 regulations and NFPA 70E standards. Magid A.R.C. Rubber Insulating Gloves now feature ultra-thin rear labels that are flush with the back of the glove, improving longevity and comfort. ASTM F496 Standard Specification for In-Service Care of Insulating Gloves and Sleeves states that protector gloves shall be worn over rubber insulating gloves to prevent mechanical damage. The Magid PowerMaster Leather Linesmen Protector Gloves (sold separately) are manufactured in accordance with the ASTM standard and are designed specifically for the Rubber Insulating Gloves. Please see the Optional Accessories tab above for more information or to purchase the recommended PowerMaster leather protector gloves.
- Natural rubber latex
- Class 00 low voltage protection up to 500 Volts AC/750 Volts DC
- 11″ length
- Superior dielectric properties
- Increased durability, comfort and physical strength
- Ultra-thin labels are flush with the glove, improving longevity and comfort
- Flexible design makes working with small parts easy
- Straight cuff
- Smooth finish
- Meets or exceeds current ASTM D120-09 specifications, OSHA 29C FR 1910.269 regulations and NFPA 70E standards